by Josh

My name is Josh and will be traveling to India in a few weeks for 75 days. I am planing on brining some items that need to be charged. What type of convertor do I need if I am planing on charging an Ipod while living there?


Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions.

Return to the All About India Homepage

Back to the Top